Sunday, February 26, 2006

my nascar problem

Ok, so I understand that there are a great number of people who enjoy NASCAR. I don't get it, but perhaps my brain just can't wrap its self around a "sport" where guys drive around in an oval all afternoon. Not my cup of tea, but it may be your glass of mountain dew, and that's fine. Really, it is. Enjoy.
Here's my problem with NASCAR... It's all the fans with the NASCAR "art" on their bumpers and rear windshields. You'd think these would be the drivers with a "need for speed." In most cases you'd be wrong. It's my experience that these folks are the slowest, most timmid, drivers on the road. And for some reason (maybe God is a NASCAR fan) they are always in front of me.
I don't know, maybe I'd give NASCAR a chance if Tony Stewart were related to
Martha. Yeah, I probably still wouldn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home