Friday, April 07, 2006

you stole my @#$%'n cart!


Ok, so Greg and I did our now routine Friday night dinner, Outback Steakhouse, baby! Afterwards we decided to tour our local Sam's Club. We picked up a cart at the door and headed round the store. While Greg was picking up a couple of huge packs of bottled H20, I was checking out some flower pots. Greg parked the cart nearby and came to check out the pots with me. When we turned around we found our water had been taken out of the cart, and the cart had been cartjacked. Honestly, who does that? Trust me, if we saw the perp doing it they would have gotten an ear full.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike I have finally gotten a chance to check out your blog. It is rather enjoyable and makes me smile. Sorry to hear about your cartjacking. lol. Hope to see both you and Greg soon :)

Alison

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home