Friday, May 05, 2006

last day in the great (really great) north



Today marks our last day in Toronto and Canada. It really is a great place to visit. The last several days I've spent more time around the hotel and area shopping centres. I've seen three movies, probably more than I had seen in theaters this year so far. I've seen Stick It, United 93 and Ice Age 2. All fairly enjoyable for what they are. In addition, I've spent quite a bit of time in the hotel gym. Each day I've done several miles on the treadmill. I forgot how good it makes you feel to do a little exercise. I hope to keep up with it when we get home. I've been sleeping better as a result of the exercise, and I have a great deal more energy. And, it wouldn't hurt to lose a few more lbs.
We've also made a couple friends while we have been here. We had dinner and did some shopping with Kyle (who works where Greg has been this week) and his partner Greg. Two Gregs, too funny. We plan to go out with them again tonight. They are really great guys. And will give us an excuse to visit this wonderful area more often.
It's been a long week and we miss home, Tucker, work and friends.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you at work! I am glad you had an enjoyable time away from the daily grind.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home