Wednesday, March 01, 2006

the countdown begins...8 days!


Greg and I leave on a well deserved vacation in just 8 days! We will be visiting my dad in Sarasota, Florida. We're gonna drive down and spend a couple of days in Charleston, South Carolina. I hear it's a nice place to visit. I'm going to do my best to keep up with the blog while we're away, so feel free to check back for daily vacation summaries and hopefully some photos too.
PS...all you home burglars...our mean and frightening dog will be home. He has been trained to attack all home intruders....you've been warned!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike and Greg,
Have a great time in Charleston! It's one of our favorite places. Check out
Jestine's Kitchen
on Meeting Street. Rachael Ray (You know I love her) went there on her $40/day show. It's real homey looking... so Greg may have to drag Mike in, but it's worth the visit. We also like Hyman's Seafood. Have fun.
Tom and Brett

12:33 PM  
Blogger michael said...

thanks for the tips guys!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home