Thursday, April 20, 2006

skittle update a.k.a wwcomd?

Ok, since Megan asked. Here's the scoop. One day last week the vending machine had two bags of Skittles in it. A small miracle since it had been about a month since they were last available. But here's the catch. They were behind a snack package of oreos. So what would candy-obsessed mike do? (WWCOMD? I may make bracelets and bumper stickers.) Anywho, I started feeding the machine, and left the vending area with the pack of oreos (which I gave to Abby), and the two bags of Skittles. They didn't last long, and gave me a stomach ache, but they were dang tasty. And so now...the machine is out of Skittles again....I know there is war in Iraq, and people suffering around the world...but I need my Skittles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home