Friday, March 03, 2006

dropped

Being the reality tv fan that I am, I'm involved in the Survivor pool at work. We all pitch in $5 and randomly select a player. The one who survives wins $80. I've been in the pool each season since the 2nd one. I've never won, came close a couple of times though. But coming close doesn't win you any candy money. Anywho, this season my player was Bob. And as usually is the case, he was voted off the island last night. Again, no candy money for me this season. But it's not an entire loss for me. I want to personally thank Bob for giving me a new phrase that I hope to use regularly for years to come. (You'll get the "regularly" reference in just a moment.) Last week Bob's tribe won the reward challenge. The prize, an outhouse and supply of charmin bath tissue. The majority of the tribe wanted to use said outhouse as a place to store firewood. Our friend Bob had other plans. He wanted to break it in, because (and here comes my new favorite phrase) he needed to "drop a duece." I know it's not classy and kind of disgusting, but I feel it has flare. So don't judge me, it's still better than "dropping the kids off at the pool." I now officially pledge that this will be my first and last post on this subject. You're welcome. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home