Thursday, March 09, 2006

reality ramblings


Yeah, I watch too much tv. It's a problem for me. Here's my thoughts on a couple of reality shows from this week:

>Amazing Race - The Frosties (aka the Glamazons) were the last to arrive to the Pit Stop. I enjoyed the sisters, Lisa and Joni. They made for good tv. Their teary-eyed farewell, made me a little misty too. Now the only team that I really care for are "the geeks" David and Lori. How can you not love a couple when the guy refers to his girlfriend as his "hotty boom-botty with the naughty Pilates." In a word...Priceless.

>American Idol - I'm not into AI as I have been in the past. I still watch it, but it has lost a lot of it's spark for me. And contestants (because I know they all read my blog), please note: I refuse to ever vote for any contestant that uses their fingers to remind me what number they are. It's just annoying to me. Enough with the fingers!

>Project Runway - The finale was last night, props to Chloe. She really had the most beautiful line. I really do believe that her clothes will sell like bagels. I'm a little sad that I will now have to wait another year before I get to see Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn. Oh, and by the way, "Where's Andre?" At the Red Lobster, perhaps.

Next week the third season of Blow Out begins on Bravo. It's odd that I enjoy that show, but I do. I can't wait to see how Jonathan invents the showerhead water filter. His hair will surely be amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home