Sunday, March 05, 2006

smoothie-licious


So yesterday Greg and I decided to stop at Robeks in the Walhaven area of West Akron. We’ve driven by it tons of times and had never stopped. They serve fruit smoothies and healthy eats. Greg and I both enjoy the smoothie. We’re big fans of Jamba Juice (Greg’s been to them in California, and I’ve sampled them in Chicago.) There aren’t any ‘round these parts.
Well, I’m happy to report that Robeks is just as good. Yesterday we both ordered the South Pacific Squeeze - fresh-squeezed orange juice, strawberries, pineapple, bananas and pineapple sherbet. It was yum-tastic and actually good for us.
Also, if you hadn’t figured it out yet, I got a new digital camera. So now I take pictures of everything. It should come in very handy when we are in Florida next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home